What is lcd digital signage ?
LCD Digital Signage –
also called dynamic signage, is a specialized form of slivercasting in which video or multimedia content is displayed in public places for informational or advertising purposes.
Dynamic messaging that can boost sales, keep employees informed and improve customer satisfaction.Digital signage systems deliver customized media playlists to one or more digital screens, enabling a network manager to display targeted information to a specific audience at a specific place and time. Relative to traditional signs, digital signage messages can be easily customized, changed out quickly and inexpensively and delivered to many displays at once. Digital signage is often used to present a custom-tailored content mix, including product promotions, timely news, and upcoming events. Screens can be mounted on walls, ceilings, shelving systems, or aisle endcaps, or integrated into freestanding displays and kiosks. Digital signs are used in a wide variety of applications ranging from targeted retail advertising to internal employee communications and remote training.
What does digital signage look like?
Digital signs can take many forms, including free-standing towers, flat screens hung from walls and ceilings, electronic displays integrated into end caps, and even small screens on the price channel.
Many public area can place our digital signage kiosk screens.
Banks & Credit Unions Lcd digital signage
- Inform customers about loans, investment accounts, and other banking products
- Show news updates or live TV to reduce perceived waiting times
- Display current rate information
- Display current events, photos, local news and weather
- Inform staff and students about upcoming events, assemblies and awards ceremonies
- Deliver emergency alerts and public safety information